What makes Acton Academy different?
01. Young people doing challenging work at their own pace.
02. Collaborating on real-world projects.
03. Earning points for effort and badges for mastery.
04. Sharing learning in a tightly bound community.
05. Using the latest technology to master reading, writing and math.
0.6 On a Hero’s Journey, with challenges, adventures, fellow travelers and guides.
Learner-driven communities run by heroes-in-the-making
Self-management and self-governance are celebrated daily by learners who use 21st Century skills to tackle real world projects, inspired by classic heroes in a tightly bound community with extremely high standards.
Learn more about how Acton Academy turns learning upside down!
“A remarkable book that captures the powerful journeys of Acton Academy’s founders, students, parent community, and — I hope — the future of education around the globe. Any school, whether traditional or innovative, will gain insights from this magical place.”
Education Author, Film Producer, and Philanthropist